Granby - Face masks
3 layered face barrier mask, available with or without a additional filter layer.
Please note - Our fabric face masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. The World Health Organisation recommends the use of fabric masks by the general public in areas with high infection rates and when physical distancing of more than one metre is not possible. These barrier masks offers a bit of protection to the wearer while helping prevent them from unknowingly spreading the virus to others.
Minimum order 25 units
Masks are available in two sizes: S-M (standard size) and M-L with open ended elastic straps for the wearer to create it’s preferred tie method; behind ear or tied around the back of head.
These masks are made with Your outer fabric and lined with two layers (one of the layers works as a filtration layer) of a black poly-cotton for extra protection.
There is also a from stitch detail (we will match the colour to your fabric)
All prices includes attachment of your own label if required, black elastic ties and lining layers.
Material for lining material: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
These masks are made for adults and comes in two sizes:
• S-M 24 cm ear to nose to ear (standard size)
• M-L 28 cm ear to nose to ear
These masks can be manufactured in most fabrics. We would however recommend a close woven fabric for best protection.
We have constructed this mask so you don't need a nose bridge. The tight fit and elastic position to give it the same effect.
S-M 16.5cm (h) times 18.5 cm (w) x 2
M-L 19cm (h) times 21cm (w) x 2
Additional information ;
- Masks are not medically certified.Please get in touch if you have any questions in regards to this.
- The mask can also come with a pouch (see more information) for the user to store the mask in.
- These masks are for resale only, if you are looking to buy mask for personal use go to - Retail masks
- For hygiene reasons this item is not returnable.